Quickly identify licensing opportunities with intelligent search
The most challenging problem facing business development and licensing professionals today is quickly identifying innovative technologies from universities and research institutions. Collective IP accelerates technology ID with powerful and intuitive search across a variety of up-to-date sources.
- Access a continually updated repository of over 1,500 aggregated technology transfer websites.
- Easily search millions of technologies by issued patent, application, research grant and clinical trial.
- Quickly discover connections across data sets by precisely navigating and filtering highly relevant results.
Easily explore data through powerful search results
Instead of being overwhelmed by search results that often require analysis by 3rd party tools, Collective IP lets you easily sort and filter data by the most relevant technologies for your business.
- Filter technologies by licensing availability, so you only focus your resources on truly licensable assets.
- Save searches and set notifications for near real-time status alerts on all assets and filters available from inventions to innovators and all of the content in between.
- Narrow results by university, institution, inventors, research categories and more.
Access the most comprehensive organization of technologies
Universities and research institutions drive innovation by supporting the investigators and inventors that change the world. Collective IP showcases these efforts by providing auto populated, FREE public profiles to all technology transfer offices worldwide.
- View all available patents, research grants and clinical trials with the most comprehensive assets catalog available today.
- Quickly access the top researchers and research areas of each institution.
Are you a part of a technology transfer office?
Learn more about our FREE profiles and how we can help you showcase your technologies on Collective IP
Request a demo to get started
What we'll discuss:
- Your business and needs
- A screen share demonstration of the Collective IP product
- Details on upcoming releases and beta features